One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tuesday 31st May

This is my last post for my month of May challenge and capturing this photograph optimises the point of the challenge. I was actually planning to go out at sunset and try something with different light. But, I was heading out to the local shops for some lunch and took my camera just in case. This flower was just laid on a wall by the main road. As the challenge was  to go out and look for things to photograph, to find something this beautiful on my last day was so lucky. The reds are so deep and I love how the wide aperture caused such lovely bokeh too. A great picture to end the month!


Info: 1/100s, f/5.6, ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment