One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Monday 30th May

My penultimate post for this month's challenge. This photo was taken in one of the very brief moments during an awfully rainy day when the sun decided to make an appearance. I grabbed my camera and headed out but didn't have to go far to find something worth photographing, I think. I just love the way the sun casts various levels of light and shadow over something as delicate as this cobweb. I also think the rich green tones really add something special to the picture.


Info: 1/80s, f/5.6, ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment