One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 30 May 2011

Sunday 29th May

I wish picture had scent too. This tea rose smelled so gorgeous I just had to photograph it. The sunshine yellow of the petals looks so warm in this picture. And I love how every petal has a different amount of light and shadow. I think that really brings the rose to life. Lush. It looks almost edible!


Info: 1/200s, f/9.0, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment