One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 16 May 2011

Friday 13th May

Apologies for the delay in posting this weekend's pictures, but that's difficult to do without access to a computer, and so here they are.

Friday, I spent a lovely few hours photographing some beautiful ballerinas. It was a sunny, albeit windy, day and this is one of my favourite pictures of the shoot. The colours a great in this, the yellow of the buttercups, green of the grass and trees, and the red of the model's hair all go beautifully together in this image. I just love it! Maybe a little overexposed though. I would have liked to get more colour from the sky. Something to look out for next time...


Info: 1/80s, f/9.0, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment