One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 23 May 2011

Saturday 21st May

I chose this picture for today because of the interesting shapes involved. I like the curvature of the hook against the rigidity of the lantern. I also like the similarity of the reds in the background leaves and the reds in the rust on the lantern.


Info: 1/125s, f/9.0, ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment