One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 23 May 2011

Sunday 22nd May

Not a lot to say about this picture... This is one hungry dog! I'd hate to be the thing she's licking her lips at! I'm happy that I was able to capture this image a clearly as I did, using a fast shutter speed meant that there is no motion around her mouth, just a clear snap shot of a lovely dog.


Info: 1/125s. f/7.1, ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment