One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 30 May 2011

Saturday 29th May

As it was a rather windy day on Saturday, I was attempting motion capture again this time with a child's windmill (currently being used to deter moles digging in the garden). I love the two-tone blues of the windmill. The blues to purples are lush. I like how the different elements and levels of the picture become more out of focus as you move away from the centre. The bright yellow centre is in crystal clear focus, then the blades are blurred because they are in motion, and then the background is out of focus due to a wide aperture.


Info: 1/160s, f/5.6, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment