One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Thursday 26th May

I think this is a really peaceful picture. I like the subtle tones of blue in the sky, and how the foliage creates a frame nicely. I love how the lines of the bridge lead into the centre of the frame forcing the eye to follow into the beautiful field of buttercups. Such a beautiful place. I think I'm going to print this one out!


Info: 1/200s, f/6.3, ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment