One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday 18th May

I was out walking around for ages today and took about 50 pictures but was never really happy with any of them until I was less than 5 minutes from home - typical! I think this is a buddelia tree and there were bees everywhere. They just loved it. The blue of the flowers is gorgeous. It was very hard to actually get a picture of a bee because they do not stand still for very long! Still, glad I was patient enough to get there in the end.


Info: 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment