One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 2 May 2011

Monday 2nd May

Today was a little harder to try and find an interesting image. I spent about 30 minutes walking around taking random pictures of bins, benches, even some graffiti, but nothing came together very well. I then stumbled (literally) on to the edge of a construction site and found this lone welly! Whenever I see things like this, that should be a pair or one someone's foot, I can't help but wonder how it got separated from its mate? Weird. Anyway, here's my depiction of this discarded soul... No pun intended.


Info: Nikon D60, s/s 1/4000, F6.3, ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment