One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 23 May 2011

Friday 20th May

I saw this beautiful statue in someone's garden and really like the different green tones of both the statue and the surrounding plants. The way the sun is casting shadows on the hat just adds a little something to the image too.


Info: 1/60s, f/6.3, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment