One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wednesday 4th May

I do like this picture. I love the shadows that fall onto the beautiful vibrant green of the leaf. The shadows make such interesting shapes. Like snowflakes, each leaf had a different pattern of shadows that would only last a few minutes until the sun moved and changed them. Then there's the tiny caterpillar trying to shelter in the bush so as not to get eaten, curling its body into a lovely circular shape. I really enjoy looking at the different aspects of the photograph. I hope you get something out of it too!


Info: Nikon D60, s/s 1/320s, F9.0, ISO 800, focal length 55mm.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an advanced version of the Snake game on the old Nokia phones!

    ReplyDelete