One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Sunday 8 May 2011

Saturday 7th May

What I like about this picture are all the various textures visible. The log has shadows which seem to emphasise the textures that it has. I very much like the reflection of the log in the stillness of the water surrounding it. The water has a lovely corner of sky blue in the slow-moving ripples (bottom left) which I particularly like. There are so many different textures shown in the water that I think add real feeling to the picture.


Info: Nikon D60, 1/640s, F4.0, ISO 400, focal length 35mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment