One a day for the month of May...

I have read many blogs & photography website over the past few months in an attempt to comprehend the ever-expanding world of photography. I read an article on the Digital Photography School website about developing one’s photographic eye which talked about going out everyday, looking for something interesting to capture. So, here I am, setting myself a challenge to do this exercise everyday for the month of May in the hope of learning more about photography… Looking forward to the next 31 days!

Monday 16 May 2011

Saturday 14th May

With today's picture, I was trying hard to work on composition. A picture of a flower can be great, but I was trying to take a good picture with three different types of flowers - different colours, shapes and depths. I like how the blue cornflower starts in the bottom left of the frame with the red poppy in the centre then the daisy finishing the composition top right of the frame. There is even a smaller daisy in the bottom right which helped me avoid having a solid green area in that corner. I think this might be one of the best pictures I've taken over the last two weeks.


Info: 1/400s, f/5.0, ISO 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment